GroupDocs.Storage Cloud is a REST API for performing different Storage related operations in Cloud Applications/Websites.
- GroupDocs.Storage Cloud APIs support default GroupDocs storage along with 3rd party storage services
- Supports Files related operations
- Upload File
- Download a Particular File
- Move a File to Another Location
- Delete a Particular File
- Check Presence of a File
- Supports Folder related operations
- Create a New Folder
- Delete a Particular Folder
- Move a Folder to Another Location
- Get a list of Files of a Specific Folder
- Disc usage
Security and Authentication
The GroupDocs.Storage Cloud API is secured and requires authentication. Developers can create) an app access key ID (AppSID) and app secret access key when they register). Authenticated requests require a signature and AppSID query parameters or OAuth 2.0 authorization header. You can see complete detail here).
GroupDocs.Storage Cloud comes with SDKs for different platforms to use this REST API in your specific project effortlessly. Please checkout our GitHub repository for a complete list of GroupDocs.Storage SDKs along with working examples, to get you started in no time.
The easiest way to try out our API right away in your browser with the GroupDocs for Cloud Web API explorer. This is a collection of Swagger documentation for the GroupDocs for Cloud APIs. You can get information about all the resources in the API. It also provides testing and interactivity to our API endpoint documentation.