GroupDocs.Editor Cloud 19.11 Release Notes
The main feature of GroupDocs.Editor Cloud API is an ability to edit the most popular document formats using front-end WYSIWYG editors without any additional applications. No Open Office or MS Office is required to edit a Word Processing documents, Spreadsheets or Presentations. You can just load documents via GroupDocs.Editor into any WYSIWYG editor, edit document in a way you want and save it back to original document format.
- Word Processing documents - the ability to edit document in a flow or paged mode; consider language information for multi-language document editing; manage font extraction to provide the same document editing and appearance behavior in different environments.
- Spreadsheets - supports multi-tabbed spreadsheets editing by the ability to specify the index of the currently edited worksheet.
- Comma-Separated Values and Tab-Separated Values - options to specify separator; flexible numeric and dates conversion; memory usage optimization for large files;
- XML files - fix incorrect document structure; URIs and e-mail addresses recognition; highlight and formatting options etc.
- GroupDocs.Editor Cloud API provides an ability to extract basic information about edited document:
- Document type.
- Document size.
- Pages count.
API Endpoint Groups Overview
|Info||It contains endpoints for obtaining a list of formats supported by GroupDocs.Editor Cloud, and getting basic information about the document and its pages|
|Edit||Contains main product endpoints for document editing operations - edit, save|
|File||Contains endpoints for upload, download, copy, move, delete files in the storage|
|Folder||Contains endpoints for creating, copy, move, delete folders in the storage|
|Storage||Contains endpoints for obtaining storage information and file information|