This part provides information, designed to aid developers in creating professional Document Automation and Report Generation solutions. It is focused on template tags and corresponding expressions. We have tried to add the most important Template Syntax examples which should allow you to dynamically generate different types of elements in your reports in most practical situations.
- “Report Generation Concepts” — deals with basic concepts of the Report Generation and describes its fundamental elements, such as tags, expressions, data bands and conditional data processing.
- “Working with Data” — describes major techniques, designed to apply data filtering, sorting, groupings and formatting throughout the Report Generation process.
- “Working with Lists” — provides information about template tags, used to customize dynamic list generation.
- “Working with Tables” — describes template tags, you can use to customize dynamic table generation.
- “Working with Charts” — provides information about template tags, used for dynamic generation of charts.
- “Working with Other Elements” — describes template tags, you can use to generate and insert other types of document elements, such as hyperlinks, bookmarks, checkboxes and barcode images.